The overall aim of Examination cell committee is to co-ordinate the conduct of Midterm assessments, End examinations, University end examinations, Practical examinations, to refer cases of malpractice in the examination to the Principal for necessary action, to process the exam remuneration bills on time, to prepare course/program wise distribution of pass percentage and submit the same to the Principal of the college.
Aims/Activities of Examination cell :
- Conduction of internal, external theory examinations and practical examinations.
- Maintaining the stock required for the conduction of examinations.
- Conduction of various competitive examinations.
- To generate revenue to the institution.
- Preparing the remuneration bills to distribute the honorarium to the duty staff.
- Collecting the feedback from the stakeholders.
- Developing the Result Analysis reports for analyzing the performance of students.
Examination cell in-charge :
The Examination cell in-charge, who is a member of the teaching faculty should have the awareness of conducting the examinations and spot valuation. He/she should be able to build confidence in the students that the examinations are conducted in fair and transparent manner.
Examination cell Members:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Position|
|1||Dr. Rajkumari Tamphasana||Principal||OC|
|2||L. Ranjit Singh||Associate Professor and HOD of Physics||AOC|
|3||L. Bishwachandra Singh||Associate Professor and HOD of English||Member|
|4||Dr. M. Bidyasagar||Associate Professor||Member|
|5||Dr. Md. Baharuddin Shah||Associate Professor||Member|
From L-R – Dr. Md. Baharuddin, L. Ranjit, L. Bishwachandra, Dr. M. Bidyasagar & Ibomcha