Aims/Activities of Examination cell :
- Conduction of internal, external theory examinations and practical examinations.
- Maintaining the stock required for the conduction of examinations.
- Conduction of various competitive examinations.
- To generate revenue to the institution.
- Preparing the remuneration bills to distribute the honorarium to the duty staff.
- Collecting the feedback from the stakeholders.
- Developing the Result Analysis reports for analyzing the performance of students.
Examination cell in-charge :
The Examination cell in-charge, who is a member of the teaching faculty should have the awareness of conducting the examinations and spot valuation. He/she should be able to build confidence in the students that the examinations are conducted in fair and transparent manner.
Examination cell Members:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Position|
|1||Dr. Rajkumari Tamphasana||Principal||OC|
|2||L. Ranjit Singh||Associate Professor and HOD of Physics||AOC|
|3||L. Bishwachandra Singh||Associate Professor and HOD of English||Member|
|4||Dr. M. Bidyasagar||Associate Professor||Member|
|5||Dr. Md. Baharuddin Shah||Associate Professor||Member|
From L-R – Dr. Md. Baharuddin, L. Ranjit, L. Bishwachandra, Dr. M. Bidyasagar & Ibomcha