Ghanapriya Women’s College Alumni Association is a registered body under the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989 (Manipur Act 1 of 1990) by the Office of the Registrar of Societies: Manipur. The Registration number is 652/M/SR/2014. The registered association has been functioning for the last 15 years and rendering yeomen services to the college administration. The esteemed Institution has been producing alumni who have excelled in various fields for the last 56 years.
The first executive meeting of the association was held in 2014 with 10 members. The first President was Y. Chandrasakhi Devi and Dr. W. Mema Devi, Secretary. Motto : To serve, to advise, to advocate and to strengthen Vision: Culturing the concept of philanthropy among the Alumni family to ensure that Alumni continue to contribute their time, talent and financial assistance for the betterment and upliftment of the college.
Objectives of the Association:
- To promote camaraderie among past students of the Ghanapriya Women’s College.
- To continue to have contacts with former students of the Ghanapriya Women’s College
- To motivate ex-students to contribute to the overall development of the college.
- To conduct Seminars and Conferences, on any matters of general importance.
- To exchange information and experience among former students of the college.
- To raise funds for the association and to extend financial assistance to the college.
Activities of the Association
- The alumni members will give valuable suggestions for improvement of the working of the College in general, besides assisting in organizing seminars and talks, placements and organizing various other extra and co-curricular activities for the benefit of teachers and students.
Ghanapriya Women’s College Alumni Association Office bearers:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Position|
|1||Dr.W. Mema Devi||Former HOD, Zoology Department||President|
|2||Ng. Sushila Devi||Associate Professor||Vice President|
|3||Dr. R.K Helen Devi||Associate Professor||Secretary|
|4||Dr. Vedaja Sanjenbam||Associate Professor||Joint Secretary|
|5||Dr. Sumati Rajkumari||Assistant Professor||Joint Secretary|
|6||Dr. Shishi Khawlneikim||Assistant Professor||Joint Secretary|
|7||Telem Ishwari Devi||Associate Professor||Treasurer|
|8||Adhikarimayum Heniya Devi||Assistant Professor||Assistant Treasurer|
|9||N. Shantibala Devi||Associate Professor||Member|
|10||K. Krishnakumari Devi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|11||Dr. Ng. Meeta Devi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|12||Dr. Kh. Uma Devi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|13||N. Minakumari Devi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|14||Dr. Jaya Thoidingjam||Assistant Professor||Member|
|15||Thokchom Diana Devi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|16||Dr. Konsam Romita Devi||Assistant Professor||Member|
|17||W. Luwangleima Chanu||Assistant Professor||Member|
|18||Dr. K. Bijalata Devi||Assistant Professor||Member|